Live Streams - Every Tuesday and Saturday night (12am GMT)
As the title suggests, I go live on YouTube every Tuesday night at 12am GMT (midnight). We have a great community in the live chat room and it's a great place to touch base with everyone so feel free to join in! There's also an after party over on the 'Wings of Pegasus Supporters Group' page on Facebook if you'd like to continue the conversation. Click on the image below to go there!
LIVE STREAM GUIDELINES
Due to the numbers on YouTube growing, I thought it was a good idea to set out some guidelines for the live streams.
The following guidelines are to ensure that community interaction will remain the focus of the live chat room, as that's what it's all about!
- Do not to post links to other pages, unless it was specifically requested by myself. (If I say in the live stream about posting a link to a page of course that's fine.)
- Refrain from self promotion in the live chat room. Users have expressed the negative impact on their enjoyment of the streams due to being consistently asked to check out other pages, when they just want to watch and comment on the live stream.
- Refrain from using bad/offensive language, hate speech, bullying, name calling and all that stuff! I know it shouldn't have to be mentioned, but unfortunately it does!
- Respect the Moderators of the Live Streams.
About the Moderators
The moderators of the live streams have a wrench next to their username and keep everything running smoothly. They focus on maintaining the community spirit of the live stream and the live chat room. They also make sure the guidelines are followed.
The moderators follow the previously mentioned guidelines during all live streams.
Any breach of the guidelines will be acted upon in a total of 3 stages as follows -
- Firstly - Moderators will let the user know about the breach and issue a notification to them.
- Second - If the user continues, the second notification is a final warning.
- Thirdly - If the user persists, then the moderator will take the action they deem appropriate.
Moderator Authority (Important!)
With the increased number of subscribers on the YouTube channel (currently just under 138,000) it is impossible to deal with breaches in guidelines during live streams myself on a one to one basis. This is why the moderators act on my behalf while I am presenting the live streams.
Moderators have absolute authority during the live streams to take any action they deem necessary. For example, if a user posts hate speech the moderator can instantly remove or block the user without the 3 warnings due to the obviously offensive breach of guidelines. I'm sure this just seems like common sense, but it's important to mention none the less.
So with all that said, I look forward to seeing you at the next live stream! ROCK! \m/